# regen tx ecocredit create-basket
Creates a bank denom that wraps credits
Creates a bank denom that wraps credits
- name: the name used to create a bank denom for this basket token
- disable-auto-retire: disables the auto-retirement of credits upon taking credits from the basket. The credits will be auto-retired if disable_auto_retire is false unless the credits were previously put into the basket by the address picking them from the basket, in which case they will remain tradable.
- credit-type-abbrev: filters against credits from this credit type abbreviation (e.g. "BIO").
- allowed_classes: comma separated (no spaces) list of credit classes allowed to be put in the basket (e.g. "C01,C02").
- min-start-date: the earliest start date for batches of credits allowed into the basket.
- start-date-window: the duration of time (in seconds) measured into the past which sets a cutoff for batch start dates when adding new credits to the basket.
- basket-fee: the fee that the curator will pay to create the basket. It must be >= the required Params.basket_creation_fee. We include the fee explicitly here so that the curator explicitly acknowledges paying this fee and is not surprised to learn that they paid a big fee and didn't know beforehand.
- description: the description to be used in the basket coin's bank denom metadata.
regen tx ecocredit create-basket [name] [flags]
regen tx ecocredit create-basket NCT --credit-type-abbrev C --allowed_classes C01,C02 basket-fee 100000000uregen description "NCT basket"
-a, --account-number uint The account number of the signing account (offline mode only) --allowed-classes strings comma separated (no spaces) list of credit classes allowed to be put in the basket (e.g. "C01,C02") --aux Generate aux signer data instead of sending a tx --basket-fee string the fee that the curator will pay to create the basket (e.g. "20regen") -b, --broadcast-mode string Transaction broadcasting mode (sync|async|block) (default "sync") --credit-type-abbrev string filters against credits from this credit type abbreviation (e.g. "C") --description string the description to be used in the bank denom metadata. --disable-auto-retire dictates whether credits will be auto-retired upon taking --dry-run ignore the --gas flag and perform a simulation of a transaction, but don't broadcast it (when enabled, the local Keybase is not accessible) --fee-granter string Fee granter grants fees for the transaction --fee-payer string Fee payer pays fees for the transaction instead of deducting from the signer --fees string Fees to pay along with transaction; eg: 10uatom --from string Name or address of private key with which to sign --gas string gas limit to set per-transaction; set to "auto" to calculate sufficient gas automatically (default 200000) --gas-adjustment float adjustment factor to be multiplied against the estimate returned by the tx simulation; if the gas limit is set manually this flag is ignored (default 1) --gas-prices string Gas prices in decimal format to determine the transaction fee (e.g. 0.1uatom) --generate-only Build an unsigned transaction and write it to STDOUT (when enabled, the local Keybase only accessed when providing a key name) -h, --help help for create-basket --keyring-backend string Select keyring's backend (os|file|kwallet|pass|test|memory) (default "os") --keyring-dir string The client Keyring directory; if omitted, the default 'home' directory will be used --ledger Use a connected Ledger device --minimum-start-date string the earliest start date for batches of credits allowed into the basket (e.g. "2012-01-01") --node string <host>:<port> to tendermint rpc interface for this chain (default "tcp://localhost:26657") --note string Note to add a description to the transaction (previously --memo) --offline Offline mode (does not allow any online functionality) -o, --output string Output format (text|json) (default "json") -s, --sequence uint The sequence number of the signing account (offline mode only) --sign-mode string Choose sign mode (direct|amino-json|direct-aux), this is an advanced feature --start-date-window uint sets a cutoff for batch start dates when adding new credits to the basket (e.g. 1325404800) --timeout-height uint Set a block timeout height to prevent the tx from being committed past a certain height --tip string Tip is the amount that is going to be transferred to the fee payer on the target chain. This flag is only valid when used with --aux, and is ignored if the target chain didn't enable the TipDecorator -y, --yes Skip tx broadcasting prompt confirmation
# Options inherited from parent commands
--chain-id string The network chain ID
# SEE ALSO
- regen tx ecocredit - Ecocredit module transactions